A Supper Club of four couples who get together once a month for a collaborative dinner.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Morning After

Don't know if anybody else had trouble getting out of bed this morning - the morning after a great evening, but I did. Wow! What fun!

Does anybody remember why my body should hurt? Eating great food shouldn't make one's legs hurt? Then I saw some videos on my cell phone. That explains it! Dancing! That did it! Who started that, Jan? Bet if Ian's body was as old as mine, his would hurt this morning also.


You know I just have to post the proof that even old folks can have fun too! Thanks all for a wonderful time. These dinners are worth looking forward to. Ian, I can sell you the video of you dancing, or were you just floating around the floor?

Thanks all for a great time!


2 comments:

  1. Bring on the Aleve. Who was that cartoon flailing around out there? Girls just wanna have fun. So true, groan groan.
    Also thanks again for sharing your hard labors with the troops. That syrup is nectar of the Gods and will be ceremoniously consumed in rationed portions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cartoon was I. Apparently the spirit had moved me to the point that I had to do some ridiculous things. Combined with facial hair removal, I was bound to act out in some youthful exuberence.
    Thank you for having myself and Rachel. We had a fantastic time and she left impressed by these wild folks and their amazing foods. A very welcome first day of Spring followed by a day full of sunshine and singing birds and snakes.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors