A Supper Club of four couples who get together once a month for a collaborative dinner.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Correct spelling in blog URL

Duh!


Many of my friends know that I have always admitted my geatness weakness is my spelling. That handicap along with a good dose of dyslexia, and too much drink is probably why when I created our Cosmic Spatula Blog that I misspelled cosmic to 'comsic' in the blog URL  So, I will move all the entries from the bad spelled blog to this one, a correct spelling.  Then I will send out new invitations to the correct one.


I'm so sorry if I confused you. How confused do you think I was when Rita asked: "Why can't I get to the blog>"

So much for editing.

1 comment:

  1. This is Fred from 2023. Dude! Learn to spell and edit your work!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors