A Supper Club of four couples who get together once a month for a collaborative dinner.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Number 4 - at Windblown Studio

It's about great food, good friends, guests, and enjoying life.

I'll let others describe the food. They can do it much better than I. However, I will share with you that I'm very pleased to be married to the person who made the main dish. Wow! And, we have leftovers!

I was fearful of the asparagus, because I was warned that it contained lots of garlic. I don't mind garlic in food, but I don't like garlic flavored with food.

However, I did try Bob's asparagus, and it was very good. All the food was wonderful. What a team!




However, in every party there is one or two who just can't control themselves.

We did capture one such moment on camera.

Not that she was the only one, but she was the only one I caught on camera.

Some culprit feeding our dog, Zoe!

Shame on you.

Bad! Bad Human!

Barbara busted!


One of the side benefits of having such talented friends, is that after dessert is over, the dishes are cleared, the coffee served, and the bellies full, they break out their instruments and play music.


Even the guests come prepared to play. Ben, we thank you for your tender touch on those strings.









And some of the guests actually listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors