A Supper Club of four couples who get together once a month for a collaborative dinner.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

What food!

To all those who contributed to the cooking last night, I thank you!  


Everything was just wonderful.  The host was wonderful, the table just right, everything was wonderful.


The Beef Bourguignon was a something to write home to mother about.  (If I had a mother) .  Wish I had taken a picture of it!  


I came with a empty belly and left waddling.  




The bread was something out of a dream - did we leave that behind?










The soup was just perfect, light, tasty, and refreshing.








And the desert! 


It was such a delight to eat, 


and eat,


and eat!




The best ending to such a wonderful dinner and  company was the music.  As soon as I figure out how to do it, I'll post a sample video of it.






1 comment:

  1. The bread was left behind, but you have a chance for more. An unabashed breadaholic absconded with it in the end. And will be eating it shortly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors